The NALP Foundation and NALP released their Key Findings report on Law School Alumni Employment and Satisfaction, featuring eight years of data and trends from over 17,000 alumni spanning the Classes of 2010-17, as well as the latest Class of 2017 Annual study.
On November 8, the Foundation conducted a one-hour webinar detailing the studies’ findings and offering actionable strategies for law school deans, faculty, clinicians, career services professionals, and advancement teams.
Topics covered by the presenters included:
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Attorneys’ Early Stage Careers
- Alumni Mobility After Graduation
- Alumni Assessment of the Efficacy of Their Law School Preparation
- Experiential Education’s Impact on Skills Development and Employment
- Satisfaction with Compensation
With your purchase, you will receive a link to the recorded webinar and a copy of the PPT slides used in the webinar.
RECORDED WEBINAR: Law School Alumni Employment and Satisfaction Study
Your additional 5% donation helps the NALP Foundation defray our credit card processing fees. Thank you for supporting our non-profit organization!