In addition to its research reports and in-person programming, the Foundation offers webinars on topics of interest to the industry. The NALP Foundation is proud to offer the following 90 minute webinar highlighting results from the annual Update on Associate Attrition (for calendar year 2017)
as well as a ten-year look back at associate hiring and departures
The NALP Foundation presents "Update on Associate Attrition"
April 18, 2018 12:00pm-1:30pm Eastern, or
April 19, 2018 12:00pm-1:30pm Pacific
This webinar will provide participants with:
- Entry-level and lateral hiring statistics
- Comparisons of attrition statistics by gender, minority v. minorities and firm size
- Primary jobs/destinations after leaving firms
- Top reasons associates leave firms
- Wanted v. unwanted departure data
- Important statistics regarding associates who departed their firm to work at a competitor or peer firms
In addition to receiving valuable benchmarking data,webinar participants will also receive templates and tools for tracking hiring and attrition in their firms, including formulas for tracking attrition rates, forms for tracking associate hiring and departures, and tips for using hiring and departure data to create success factors for your firm.
Patterson, CEO and President of the NALP Foundation and Jennifer
Mandery, the NALP Foundation's Director of Research, will lead this