Mon, Oct 30|
The NALP Foundation/NALP Law School Alumni Employment & Satisfaction Study Webinar
Register today for this free webinar!
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
About the event
Join The NALP Foundation team for this *free* webinar highlighting data and trends from this year's Law School Alumni Employment & Satisfaction Study for the Class of 2019. A joint research project between The NALP Foundation and NALP, this annual study surveys law school alumni three years after graduation on a broad range of topics, including employment, mobility, career satisfaction, educational debt, law school preparation for practice, and post-graduate alumni engagement.
This one-hour webinar details the studies’ findings and offers actionable strategies for law school deans, faculty, clinicians, career services professionals, and advancement teams. Fiona Trevelyan Hornblower, President & CEO, and Jennifer C. Mandery, Vice President for Research, will cover topics including:
- Professional Identity Formation and Early Stage Careers
- Alumni Mobility After Graduation
- Alumni Assessment of the Efficacy of Their Law School Preparation
- Experiential Education’s Impact on Skills Development and Employment
- Satisfaction with Compensation
- Preferences for Alumni Engagement with Law School Alma Maters
- Continuing Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic