Accurately and rapidly assessing which talent to retain is mission critical for legal employers right now. The NALP Foundation’s Associate Attrition webinar highlights data from our newest study on associate departures and retention for Calendar Year 2020, contextualizes this against the last twelve years’ data, as well as provides insights on associates’ destinations, tenure, and new data by region. In this recorded webinar, Fiona Trevelyan Hornblower, President and CEO, and Jennifer C. Mandery, Senior Director of Research, discuss:
- Entry-level and lateral hiring;
- Attrition data by race and ethnicity, gender identity, and firm size;
- Primary jobs/departure destinations;
- Top reasons that associates leave firms;
- Wanted vs. unwanted associate departure data;
- Departures to work at competitor or peer firms; and
- The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on associate attrition.
This webinar includes a complimentary digital copy of the annual Update on Associate Attrition (a $250 value) and provides the following additional tools for tracking hiring and attrition:
- Attrition rate formulas;
- Associate hiring and departures tracking forms; and
- Tips for using hiring and departure data to create success factors for your firm.
With your purchase, you will receive a link to the recorded webinar, a PDF copy of the Update on Associate Attrition report, a copy of the PPT slides used in the webinar, and a set of tracking tools.
This year’s update also provides important insights into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and its sequelae on law firm hiring and retention over the past year through new additional questions.
Discounted rates are available only to NALP Foundation members and supporters. Not sure which pricing option applies to your organization? Click here for a list of organizations or here for a list of law schools that currently support the NALP Foundation, or for questions contact Skip Horne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 873-6408.
RECORDED WEBINAR: Update on Associate Attrition (Calendar Year 2020)
Your additional 5% donation helps the NALP Foundation defray our credit card processing fees. Thank you for supporting our non-profit organization!